Thursday 23 April 2015

Website Coming Soon!

It has been a whirlwind of a journey from where we at Chanderi Tiramisu started. Still remember the the way our first saree was sold. I had just put it up on my personal Facebook page and received queries from some of my friends about its price! My first reaction was that is not for sale! But then I thought about it, and quoted a price. And there, my first creation was sold!

Since 2013, we have created a good presence on our Facebook Page www.facebook.com/chanderitiriamisu! Have enjoyed creating sarees and interacting with our wonderful clients. Without the support and appreciation of our clients and well-wishers, we wouldn't be taking the next step forward.

We are very proud to announce the launch of our website- Coming Soon! Happy to kick-start our next level. Stay Tuned :D





No comments: